WPPI is right around the corner. What is WPPI? It is the mega of all conventions for photographers in Las Vegas. Why would a wedding planner care about WPPI? Well, all the great photographers will be there and the parties are fabulous. I only go for the networking and parties, I couldn't tell you squat about F Stop this or white balance that...but I can find tons of great industry friends. Since we do a lot of destination weddings, we like to use photographers from all over...
I've been watching episodes of "The Longest Day" . At the end of this project, the winner earns $3k for their charity. Click above on "The Longest Day to watch from the beginning. You can watch the final product here:
You will recognize many of the names here: Robert Evans, The [b]ecker, Joe Photo, Amber Horlitz, Dane Sanders, Brook Todd, Jasmine Star, Jessica Claire...the list goes on. Here are my fave parts of the final product and I know you will enjoy them too:
- Robert Evans, Mr. Tom and Katie himself...and his awesome equipment bag, uh, I mean sack
- the [b]ecker with his 1's and 4's and bouncing light off the fat aunt - new fave words "Foof and Buttery"
- Dane Sanders Fast "Crack" Photography book - we need one for wedding planners
- Jules Bianchi and her gummy bear white balance solution
- the Mike Colon spoof was very very funny...can't wait to ask him about his reaction
- And please, can I send my personal photos to Kevin Kubota!?
- Bambi Cantrell can carry her bling
- And lastly, don't miss Brook Todd busting a move on stage, then off...