- I love your arms, I always feel loved and safe in your arms. Thank you for putting them around me several times a day
- I love that you are a great father with the patience of a Saint.
- I love that you clean the kitchen. It's just not my thing and I KNOW how lucky I am. I will continue to cook whatever you want as long as you touch the raw chicken.
- I love that you can fix all kinds of things - you have earned your man card (inside joke)
- I love that you are so generous with my charitable projects. I know you didn't plan on marrying a bleeding heart social worker who wants to save everyone. I love that you instill these same values in our kids.
- I love that you support my entrepreneurial spirit and all that comes with it.
- I love that you listen to 80's music almost everyday.
- I love that you are the ultimate Cowboys fan. They ARE America's team.
- I love our babies...we've made beautiful babies.
- I love that my family loves you and can rely on you. That when my parents call for help, they call us, not just me.
- I love that we tag team the kids.
- I love that you keep it real.
- I love that you accept me for who I am :: the good and the bad, the quirks and the not so quirky.
- I love that you show me love all the time.
- I just love you.
our family portrait from Nov 2007. I just love the cooperation. This is typical us... I hope to post an update to this photo someday soon.
Back row: Jaz, Jennifer, Francisco, Alejandro
Front row: Isabel, Antonio and Diego (laying down, because, again, "he's tired")