Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Favorite Locale for Destination Weddings
















I keep posting my favorite destinations for weddings, Paris, Madera Wine Country in Mexico, Anguilla, Turks & Caicos, etc...well my new favorite place:





The Only and Only Palmilla Resort in Mexico










An old client of mine went there a couple of years ago with her good friend Eva Longoria birthday getaway (yep, that same one -seems we can't enough of her these days, that is also why this wasn't on the recommended honeymoon list below - she's already been there). Anyway, I have had my eye on it since then because the pictures of their fun in the sun. Well, all I have to say is the wait was worth it. If you have this place in mind, I will give you a discount along with the hook up of a great photographer who loves to travel. Hint, he is on my favorite wedding blogs list....and a great florist. Look for pictures soon










Click here for the resort.

No comments: