Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Wedding Video

Kudos to my friends over at Our Wedding Video, Jim and Laura Rough. I have been using them since I started way back when and they are still my go-to videographers. Here is a link to a wedding from early July.

Click Here to check it out and please give them a call if you are looking for a videographer. Speaking of vendors: when planning your special day, it is important that you build a team that has synergy. This event was a classic example of great vendors working together to pull off an event. Rebecca and Joga's wedding was two full days over a holiday weekend. We were non-stop beginning early in the week and cooperation amongst the wedding professionals was key in delivering quality services. I want to acknowledge the core of our team. They are wonderful San Antonio wedding professionals with whom you will not be disappointed:

Catering: Holly, catering manager and Robbie, Chef at Anne Marie's Catering
Photography: my favorite go-to guy, Brian Tsai of Life Mosaics
Beauty: again, my favorite, Hilda of Salon Diva
Video: Our Wedding Video
Venue: Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum
Floral: in house designer at A Regal Affair
Cale: Elms Bake Shoppe
Lighting: Bishop-Petty Lighting

Update: 8.22.08 8:40 am
I've been receiving a lot of emails about the music on my website and this video. I actually first heard on this video created by Jim Rough of Our Wedding Video. It is Michelle Tumes, Lovely. You can buy it here:

No comments: