Thursday, February 14, 2008

Click on this picture

Do you have enough flowers for your wedding? I think not....

I have been meaning to post some pics since early November. I know, we have been slackers. This is from a wedding from October 27th. I have never imagined St. Peter Prince of the Apostles would look like this. Makes me want to get married all over again. Side note: The bride wore a pair of gold weaved smokin hot Christian Louboutins under her dress...aaah, a girl with some style. I have talked about such things before, here.
Floral: David Kurio
BTW: I personally think David Kurio is the best florist on the planet...and I have been blessed to have worked with Christian Tortu of France and the fabulous Preston Bailey.
David Kurio...the.best.

1 comment:

saundra, event engineer said...

That is awesome!!!! Love the flowers!