"Discover your own private island at Cayo Espanto,
where paradise and luxury come together as one. This new, five star, world class resort is for the discriminating few who demand the best life has to offer. We
invite you to spend enchanting evenings and unforgettable days overlooking the
Caribbean while our staff overlooks nothing. Located three miles from San Pedro
in the calm waters of the Western Caribbean, off the coast of Belize, Cayo
Espanto is truly a spectacular and private retreat. Although Belize is less than
two hours from Miami and Houston, it remains virtually undiscovered"
"Serene days begin with a breathtaking sunrise
and breakfast brought to you in bed. Anglers come from all over the globe for
the unbelievable fly fishing on and around Cayo Espanto. Enjoy exhilarating days
of fly fishing within casting distance of your villa. Here bonefish and even
small permit thrive. Tarpon are but a short boat ride away. The second longest
barrier reef in the world is only a short distance from Cayo Espanto and
incomparable snorkeling and SCUBA diving are just a part of the adventure that
Here are some details:
- Number of premium Villas = 5
- Max. number of guests on island = 14
- All houses are sea front and on the beach.
- All cabanas have private pools.
- Meals and drinks (excluding wine and Champagne) are included in the above rates.
- Meals are served in the houses for private dining or on the various docks or in our dining palapa.
- A varied cuisine is available. We tailor menus for each guests. They can meet the need of most special diets and requests.
- Rates do not include a 9% Belize Government Tax charge, and a 15% resort fee.
- Rates are per Night, per Couple, per House (except full Island bookings).
- Rates include personal houseman, three tailored meals per day, snacks, all drinks (except champagne, wine and cordials), and non-motorized water sports.
So for about 2k per day, you too can have a honeymoon fit for celebrities. It is not that far off the price point. A 1500 square foot over water villa at the St. Regis in Bora Bora runs 12k per day....I don't mind sharing the island with 4 other couples. So on that thought, Tony and Eva, stay away from this locale a little longer so I can afford this fall....wink, wink....