Friday, April 21, 2006

Starting Over


I am starting my blog over. I woke up this morning thinking to myself. I need to get that blog going again. Well, I logged in and it had been April 2005 since I created and made the last entry. I deleted it and here I am - starting over. I have had a great year. We cut loose some of the dead weight, hired another full time employee. All of our events are 1st class and HUGE. We even have some celebrity stuff going on, but, that's all I can say about that!

I am knee deep in wedding season. For San Antonio, March, April and May are the heavy season because the weather beyond May is just unbearable. Plus, I have children and we like to frolick on the beach all summer long.

Today is the wedding rehearsal for Adrienne and Andrew. This wedding along with all of the events for 2006 are large productions, either in details, people or both. I am looking forward to some excellent Don Strange food tonight at the Buckhorn Museum. I can't seem to find my Luchese boots (haven't worn them in about 2 years) or my cowboy hat. My husband will have to get to work on it soon. I must look the part.

Tomorrow we will be at Trinity University for the ceremony with a lovely receptino at the Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum. I'll let you know how it goes.


Photo taken by Marcus Revilla.

1 comment:

Marisa from Yee-haw in Kindergarten said...

I have to say that wedding at the McNay was an amazing one. The bride is such a sweetheart and was so nice to work with. It was interesting to see some East Coast residence interacting with our San Antonio enviornment. Loved it !