Sunday, April 30, 2006

One of our best weddings ever!




It's late Saturday, the 29th of April. Fiesta has just wrapped up and I am sitting here reminiscing of our wedding last weekend.

Can I just say I love chocolate pintuck linens. To you non-event people out there, I know, I am speaking a foreign language. It was a perfect night to end a perfect weekend. Words cannot describe, so here is a picture of the lovely bride in the front courtyard of the Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum. I will post more pictures later so it can tell the whole story of Friday night's wedding western shindig and Saturday's wedding festivities. We ended the night with a beautiful sparkler send off.

This was by far our best wedding of the year and we have just had two fabulous weddings before this one.

I am not a name dropper, but here are the wedding professionals I worked with this weekend who helped make this fabulous:
  • Winfield and Karen Little Photography
  • Marcus Revilla Photography (yes, we had 2!)
  • Don Strange of Texas
  • Botanika
  • Henry Brun (great entertainment)
  • Owen Temple (another great Texas musician)
  • Cathy Young Cakes (delicious!)
  • The Buckhorn Museum and Saloon
  • The Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum (right now this place is my favorite!)
  • Westin Riverwalk Hotel - always excellent
  • The Marguerite B. Parker Chapel at Trinity University

I could not have had such a great event without the help of my staff: Marissa Martinez, Greg Reese and Amber Shelton.

No comments: