Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whose Wedding Is It Anyway???

The style network peeps arrived in town yesterday to begin filming another episode of the very popular Whose Wedding Is It Anyway. Wow, I was really shocked to learn of what really happens with these reality shows.

Donnie Brown of the fabulous Dallas event planning firm of W. Donnie Brown Weddings is in town to save the day. He is working on a local wedding held at El Tropicano Hotel in downtown San Antonio.

If you have not had the chance to meet Donnie - he is a hoot! He is so clever and so funny. My dear friend Margaret Dodson of A New Leaf Floral Design has been friends with Donnie for years and did floral design back in the day when she lived in Dallas. I look forward to seeing Margaret on the show with Donnie.

While I won't give away anything going on with the show, just know that it will be fun in that reality show crazy kind of way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I totally went over to the Tropicana, rented a room and my friends and I gawked it up. It was too fun!