Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tips for dealing with Tuxedo Companies

Sometimes, just sometimes, they can be rude. Last October my sister got married here in San Antonio. It consumed my life and of course, I was late getting fitted for tuxedos. Well, we had 5 tuxedos to get fitted for. My husband and four boys. They wanted to charge me an extra $20 / tux. Times 5 that is $100!! I dropped my name, told them how often I refer them. How I always take care of their tuxes and return them promptly the next afternoon. Didn't work.

So, after all that, here is the tip:

I walked out and went to the next store (same company, another branch) and ordered the same tux outside of the group. I actually paid less than the others in the group. So if you find yourself in a bind, just wait an afternoon for another salesperson or go to the next store. Don't pay the extra fee - SO not necessary.

No comments: